ESSENTIAL BUSINESS INFORMATION
Working to Keep your Business Moving
As the current COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, numerous states have enacted “Shelter in Place” orders limiting operations for businesses deemed non-essential. Ted Ondrick Materials Group is deemed an Essential Business permitted to continue to operate pursuant to Executive Orders issued by the Governor of Massachusetts and other applicable state and local law.
Our group warehouses and manufacturing facilities remain open and operational because we support other essential businesses themselves, such as professional contractors/public works/remediation, and sustain the “critical need” for maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, Essential Activities, and Essential Businesses.
We are fortunate to remain open, providing the essential materials mentioned above and ensuring that during these uncertain times, we are able to provide support to your business plus stable employment for our associates.
DURING THIS TIME OUR FACILITY IS CURRENTLY STILL OPEN WITH OUR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.
- Keeping adequate social distancing.
- Following recommended cleaning protocols.
- Requiring anyone with any symptoms to stay home.
- Working with staff in the yard – selecting and loading material – we are there to assist you as we all respect recommended CDC social distancing.
- Picking up orders in the yard, we will be handing all paperwork/sign outs through the window.